ATT V2 ATTx TRANSMITTING SYSTEM
The eagerly awaited Version 2 ATTx Remote System allows anglers to receive remote indication of almost any buzzer on the market!
The new system not only refines and improves on the original but also includes a few new features:
- New Soft Touch, non-reflective, rubberised finish on Receiver and Transmitters.
- Improved Battery Life on Receiver and Transmitter – The Receiver is powered by a single AA Battery providing a battery life of up 3 weeks of normal use. The Transmitter is powered from a single GP11A battery lasting up to 1 season of normal use. Batteries are not included and are sold separately.
- Low Battery Warning (very useful).
- Mimics Alarm Beeps – The Receiver beeps at the same rate at which signals are received by the Transmitters, from the buzzer output, thereby sounding anything from a single bleep to a full-blown ‘one-toner’.
- Improved Range and Performance – tested up to 500m under optimum bankside conditions.
- Multiple Tone Selection on the Receiver – 10 different user selectable tones.
- Improved Transmitter Design – Re-designed to offer a smaller battery recess cover. The electronic circuitry is encased in it’s own watertight compartment to prevent the risk of water coming in, transmitter corrosion and any resultant malfunction.
- Activation on all LEDs (for simultaneous runs).
- Last LED Activation Recall.
- Increased LED ‘light Up’ time – LED’s will remain on for 40 seconds after the last buzzer signal is received from the transmitter.
- Vibrate mode and Volume control.
- Full Compatibility with new ATT products currently under development.
- Available with 2.5mm or 3.5mm Jack Plugs.